After careful consideration we have made a decision that as a company we will not be reopening the swimming pool this season. We feel that under the current Government advice we cannot operate the pool safely to ensure the full safety for our customers. During this current pandemic our heating pump also broke and we have been unable to source a new one.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation
Swimming Pool – Our Top Attraction
- 9am – 11am (adults only)
- 11am – 7pm (residents)
- Please note that children under the age of 15, must be accompanied by an adult, otherwise entry into the swimming pool area will be refused.
- The swimming pool is not always manned. Pool attendant present during school holidays.
- If you are not a resident of Bank Farm Leisure, then you are not permitted to use the swimming pool facilities.
- Any member of staff has the authority to remove person/s from the pool at their discretion, should they feel they’re endangering themselves or others.
- Dangerous/unruly behaviour will not be tolerated and you will be asked to leave immediately.
- During the high season the swimming pool does get extremely busy.
- Tennis Court Key –
- Court fee per hour –
- Racquet & Ball Hire –
£20 deposit for two racquets and two balls (if required)
Your deposit will be returned to you via cash or card (whichever way it was taken) on return of the keys and equipment. Any loss or damages will result in the forfeit of some or all of your deposit. Please note we only have a certain amount of Racquets and Tennis balls. Feel free to bring your own equipment.