Tents, Motor Homes and Touring Caravans
- At the time of booking a non refundable, non transferable deposit of £35.00 is required.
- The balance of your booking is required one week prior to arrival, you will receive a payment link allowing you to make payment online or payment can be made by contacting reception on 01792 687205.
- The balance can be paid in full before arrival. If you need to cancel before your arrival date any balance will be refunded back you to (minus the deposit).
- If you fail to turn up on your arrival date and haven’t let us know, your deposit of £35.00 is automatically lost the following morning and your booking will be cancelled. If you are still going to turn up but a day later please let us know, you will still be charged from your original booking date.
- Once checked in, should you wish to shorten your stay you need to be off the pitch by midday.
- You will be refunded any nights you are not here minus one.
- Please take into account the 7th consecutive night is free
Please see below examples:
- Booking made for 10 nights, decides to leave 4 nights early by midday ~ refunded 2 nights
- Booking made for 7 nights, decides to leave 1 night early by midday ~ refunded nothing
- Booking made for 6 nights, decides to leave 2 nights early by midday ~ refunded 1 night
- Booking made for 5 nights, decides to leave 2 nights early left at 5.00pm ~ refunded nothin
Cancellation Policy – Bungalows & Glamping Pods
- At the time of booking a deposit of £100.00 per bungalow per week or buying replica rolex explorer 39 214270 boite papiers part week is required –
this is non refundable or transferable.
- The balance is to be paid 4 weeks prior to arrival.
- Should you need to cancel 4 weeks or more before your arrival date, you will be refunded any balance paid.
- Should you need to cancel between 3 and 4 weeks before arrival, you will lose 15% of the balance paid.
- Should you need to cancel between 2 and 3 weeks before arrival, you will lose 20% of the balance paid.
- Should you need to cancel between 1 and 2 weeks before arrival, you will lose 35% of the balance paid.
- Should you need to cancel less than 1 week before arrival, you will lose 55% of the balance paid.
- Once checked in, should you wish to leave before your departure date –
you will not be refunded any money.
- If you do not turn up/cancel after your arrival date – you will not be refunded any money
Terms & Condition of the Bank Farm App
Terms and Conditions
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties. The data we collect from you, comprises your name, address, e-mail address and telephone number will be solely used to confirm the order process and process the payment. We work with 3rd party providers of technical and payment services. We have put in measure to prevent your personal data from being lost, accessed, stolen, disclosed or altered. We limit access to your personal data to those employees and other 3rd parties who have a business need to know. All payment transaction processing is encrypted. Your data will not be used for any marketing purposes. Your contact details may be shared with UK Government bodies responsible for Tracking outbreaks during the Covid Pandemic.
It is not possible to amend or cancel orders once played.
If your order is refunded, either because a product is unavailable or as a good will gesture it will be 음료 전자 액체 2022 processed through the cash desk till, either by cash or to the card used, at the managements discretion.
Age policy in order to use our app and / or its services the user must be 16 or over. If any alcoholic drinks are purchased, we operate a challenge 25, the purchasers and any other consumers in the in the party must provide valid ID on request.
Please contact us on 01792 687205 or firstname.lastname@example.org