Please note that this will only show what is available for the requested dates. If you wish to book a specific bungalow, please call us to do this over the phone.
Book your holiday bungalow now.
Or make an enquiry:
Temporary Cancellation Policy – Covid
- At the time of booking a £75.00 deposit is required to secure your booking
- If your booking is unable to go ahead due to restrictions due to covid your booking can be transferred to a later date in the season.
- Due to social distancing and to help limit the contact in reception we are asking that the remaining balance is paid in advance. This can be done by contacting reception on 01792 390228 and we can take the remaining payment over the phone. If we do not hear from you with payment a member of staff will be in contact to take payment.
- If you fail to turn up on your arrival date and haven’t let us know your booking will be cancelled. If you are still going to turn up but a day later please let us know, you will still be charged from your original booking date.
Terms & Conditions of Booking
- A non-
refundable or transferable deposit of £75.00 per bungalow per 7 days is required to secure the booking.
- Possession of the bungalows can be taken after 5.30pm.
- Please vacate and return the key back to reception by 10.00am.
- Dogs are charged at £10.00 per dog per week.
- Short break prices are available on request.
- Balance of holiday is to be paid 4 weeks prior to arrival.
- If the balance is not paid 4 weeks prior to arrival, your booking may be cancelled.
- Full balance will be required if booking is arriving within 4 weeks.
- At the time of booking a deposit of £75.00 per bungalow per week or part week is required –
this is non refundable or transferable.
- The balance is to be paid 4 weeks prior to arrival.
- Should you need to cancel 4 weeks or more before your arrival date, you will be refunded any balance paid.
- Should you need to cancel between 3 and 4 weeks before arrival, you will lose 15% of the balance paid.
- Should you need to cancel between 2 and 3 weeks before arrival, you will lose 20% of the balance paid.
- Should you need to cancel between 1 and 2 weeks before arrival, you will lose 35% of the balance paid.
- Should you need to cancel less than 1 week before arrival, you will lose 55% of the balance paid.
- Once checked in, should you wish to leave before your departure date –
you will not be refunded any money.
- If you do not turn up/cancel after your arrival date – you will not be refunded any money
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ADEQUATE TRAVEL INSURANCE.