Alterations to check in & check out times due to necessary deep cleaning
Check in will be from 5.30pm – please collect the key from reception, only 1 person to go into the reception.
Check out by 10am – please place the key in the black letter box outside reception door.
We will contact you 1 week prior to arrival to confirm your booking & take any remaining balance.
After a huge success from our family four berth bungalow with hot tub in 2019 during the winter we changed another 2 bungalows into bungalows with hot tubs!
We now have 3 family bungalows with hot tubs which are suitable for a family of 2 adults and 2 children comprising of a double bed and two singles beds.
Kitchen with a washing machine, fridge & freezer and fully equipped for self catering use.
In the double room there is a second TV to enjoy the extra hour in bed in the morning with a hot brew.
Bathroom with a bath or shower.
Outside enjoy an afternoon of family fun with a hot tub big enough for everyone on a private decked area.
Bed linen and towels are included in the cost.
The minimum number of nights is 2, on Bank Holiday weekends the minimum number of nights is 3. Shorter breaks are available on request.
Book your holiday bungalow now.
Please note the availability search will only show the bungalows available for the dates that you search.
Or make an enquiry:
Terms & Conditions of Booking
- A non-
refundable or transferable deposit of £75.00 per bungalow per 7 days is required to secure the booking.
- Possession of the bungalows can be taken after 3.30pm.
- Please vacate and return the key back to reception by 10.30am.
- Dogs are charged at £10.00 per dog per week.
- Short break prices are available on request.
- Balance of holiday is to be paid 4 weeks prior to arrival.
- If the balance is not paid 4 weeks prior to arrival, your booking may be cancelled.
- Full balance will be required if booking is arriving within 4 weeks.
- At the time of booking a deposit of £75.00 per bungalow per week or part week is required –
this is non refundable or transferable.
- The balance is to be paid 4 weeks prior to arrival.
- Should you need to cancel 4 weeks or more before your arrival date, you will be refunded any balance paid.
- Should you need to cancel between 3 and 4 weeks before arrival, you will lose 15% of the balance paid.
- Should you need to cancel between 2 and 3 weeks before arrival, you will lose 20% of the balance paid.
- Should you need to cancel between 1 and 2 weeks before arrival, you will lose 35% of the balance paid.
- Should you need to cancel less than 1 week before arrival, you will lose 55% of the balance paid.
- Once checked in, should you wish to leave before your departure date –
you will not be refunded any money.
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ADEQUATE TRAVEL INSURANCE .