Book your touring caravan or motor home pitch now with a small deposit.
Please select the Touring & Camping option. Suitable for touring caravans or motor homes.
Please note that we have limited pitches available online. If results show as fully booked please contact reception on 01792 390228 and we will check if any alternative pitches are available. Any specific requirement please call us to book.
All weekends are now fully booked until the start of October 2020 – we have extremely limited pitches available mid week
Please not that the deposit is non refundable or transferable.
Or make an enquiry:
Terms & Conditions of Booking
- A non-
refundable or transferable deposit of £30.00 per pitch, per week is required to secure booking.
- Please arrive for your pitch after 1pm and vacate your pitch by 12 midday unless otherwise agreed by management.
- For Friday arrivals there is a minimum 2 nights stay.
- Hard Standing Pitches are available for an additional £2.50 per night.
- Electric Hookups are now on a pre paid meter using a rechargeable smart card. Rechargeable cards are available from reception (£5.00 deposit).
- Each seventh consecutive night is free.
- Prices include hot water and hot showers (no slot meters).
- The backpackers rate is £5.30 per person per night
- Dogs must be kept under control and supervised at all times and are not allowed inside the park buildings, small fee for dogs.
- The security gates are locked between midnight and 8:00am, you can leave the site past the shop between these times. For any other information please contact reception.
- At the time of booking a deposit of £30.00 per pitch per week or part week is required –
this is non refundable or transferable.
- The balance is payable on arrival before being shown to your pitch. Please see our current company statement for further information.
- You can pay the balance before arrival. If you need to cancel before your arrival date any balance paid will be refunded.
- If you fail to turn up on your arrival date, your deposit of £30.00 is automatically lost and your pitch will be released the following morning.
- Once checked in, should you wish to shorten your stay, you will be refunded any nights you decide not to stay (providing you have vacated the pitch by midday) less 1 night. For example, if you leave 3 nights early you will be refunded 2 nights (as long as your stay doesn’t include the 7th consecutive free night). Please ensure you have fully read our Cancellation policy before booking.