Please bear in mind during the current pandemic that we are not operating at full capacity, there are lots of changes on site.
Touring caravan and camping holidays in the Gower. Bank Farm Leisure is situated on the beautiful Gower Peninsula in the small village of Horton. Bank Farm is family run and the Richards family are the original farmers of this lovely 75-
At Bank Farm Leisure we have everything you need for the perfect camping holiday. We have electric and non-
We have pitches for caravans and motorhomes ranging from your basic grass pitch to hard standing. All with electric hook up. There are several water points in every field. There is also a grey water and elsan disposal point located at the shower and toilet block area.
If camping or caravanning doesn’t appeal to you or you prefer the comfort of your own kitchen and bathroom, then our 3* Holiday Bungalows would be a perfect choice for you. These also provide perfect accommodation if you are attending a wedding nearby at Oxwich Bay Hotel, The King Arthur Hotel or Old Walls. All of which are only a 15 minute drive away.
Undoubtedly the most popular attraction at Bank Farm is of course the heated Swimming Pool. We have a unique swimming pool here at Bank Farm which allows for a perfect swimming experience whatever the weather. The retractable roof allows for us to have a fully outdoor pool, fully enclosed or somewhere in between. We understand that some adults like to swim without the hustle and bustle of children, so we offer an adult only swim session every morning 9-
Our Holiday Prices Include: Please see our current company statement
- Full use of the heated Swimming Pool
- Access into the Coffee Lounge and the Bar & Restaurant area
- Family entertainment (when available)
- Children’s entertainment (when available)
- Hot showers for camping and touring
- Electric and gas for Self Catering Holiday Bungalows
- Use of playground areas
Other Facilities Include:
Please note these facilities will incur additional charges.
- Small village shop selling all the basics plus some luxuries.
- Laundrette area with washing machines and tumble dryers.
- Tennis Court (rackets and tennis balls available for hire if needed). You can book your slot on the court. First come first served basis.
- Secure electrical device charging area available at the main office (charger needed).
- Calor gas bottle exchange available at reception.
- Pay phone located in the Coffee Lounge.