Shop – 8:30am till 6.00pm (March – October)
- We have a small shop on site, which sells a good range of fresh and frozen food.
- You can catch up with all the news with the daily papers.
- We are licensed to sell alcohol and cigarettes and have a good range of both – ID may be required.
- A small range of basic accessories for both camping and touring is available.
- Please note that we do not allow supermarkets to come on site with deliveries. So please make sure you bring with you what you need or use the on site shop.
- The shop does not have a facility to do the Lottery – the nearest place is Knelston Petrol Station.
- We accepts all major cards
Launderette – 8:30am till 4.00pm (March – October)
- We have a small launderette facility which you will find located next door to the shop.
- The washing machines are operated via a token system which can be purchased. Each Token is £3 (full cycle).
- Please provide your own washing powder and fabric conditioner.
- The tumble dryers work via coins, please ask a member of staff for assistance.
- There are 4 washing machines, 4 tumble dryers, plus an iron and ironing board that operates via a coin slot which accepts 20p coins.
- Please see a member staff for more details or assistance and they will be more than happy to help you.