How to find us
Sat Nav Warning!
Satellite Navigation with our postcode SA3 1LL will try and direct you off the A4118 via Penrice. This road is totally unsuitable for caravans and motor homes.
Arriving by train
The main train station is Swansea which does operate a taxi service. The central bus station is located approximately 15 minutes from the train station.
Arriving by bus
We are on bus route 117. Please note some services operate via a connection, so please check with the bus driver. The bus will stop in Horton Village; we are then a short 10-minute walk through the village.
Arriving by taxi
As all taxi services operate from Swansea, most will charge you a minimum of £30.00.
Travelling by car:
- Leave the M4 at Junction 47.
- At Junction 47 (Swansea West) take the A483 (2nd left) for Swansea.
- At the next roundabout take the A484 for Llanelli & Gower.
- Straight on for Llanelli & Gower at the next roundabout.
- At the next roundabout go left on the B4296 for Gowerton & Gower.
- Turn right at the traffic lights on the B4295 for Llanrhidian & Gower.
- Continue to Llanrhidian village (approx. 5 miles).
- At Llanrhidian village, you will see a petrol station on your left hand side. At the junction turn left on B4271.
- After 1 mile take the first right for Reynoldston.
- Over the hill and first left (hard turning) approach Reynoldston, signposted to Port-
- At the end of the road, turn right onto the A4118 (4 miles to go).
- Pass through Knelston and Scurlage.
- 1 mile after Scurlage turn left for Horton at Moor Corner Farm.
- The entrance to Bank Farm is on the right after 100 metres. Follow the tarmacadam road to reception – this avoids narrows lanes and Horton village.