Alterations to check in & check out times due to necessary deep cleaning
Check in will be from 5.30pm – please collect the key from reception, only 1 person to go into the reception.
Check out by 10am – please place the key in the black letter box outside reception door.
We will contact you 1 week prior to arrival to confirm your booking & take any remaining balance.
- The holiday bungalows/chalets are situated at the Bank Farm Leisure complex, 5-10 minutes walk from the main facilities.
- The bungalows/chalets are double glazed and are of sound brick built construction with a tiled pitched roof.
- There are 20 available to hire at Bank Farm sleeping 4-5 people.
- All standard chalets have a corner bath or shower cubicle, electric shower and colour TV with built-in DVD player (no DVD’s supplied).
- All have electric or gas heating – gas and electric is included in the price. Please note all bungalows are non-smoking. Our 5 berth bungalows have 2’6″ wide bunk beds which are only suitable for children.
CHECK IN TIME – FROM 5.30PM
CHECK OUT TIME – BY 10.00AM
If you require an earlier check in or later check out, please enquire the day before and we will do our best to accommodate your request, but please note this is not always possible and may incur an extra charge.
The bungalows are open from 1st March 2020 to 2nd January 2021.
- View a map of the bungalows
- View a detailed description of what’s in the bungalow
- For terms and conditions of booking and for our cancellation policy, see the booking page.
- Wi-fi pricing and connection instructions
Are you attending a Gower wedding? The Holiday Bungalows are a fantastic alternative option for wedding accommodation especially if you are attending a wedding at The Oxwich Bay Hotel or The King Arthur Hotel as both hotels are only a ten minute drive away.
We gladly welcome all kinds of walkers to the Holiday Bungalows. With so many choices of walks in the area this is the perfect location to stay in the heart of Gower.
Water Sports accommodation
Are you a keen water sports person or a group? We are situated approximately 20 minutes to the famous Llangennith Beach which is a firm favourite for all the surfers. Also the bay we are situated in is great for wind surfing, paddle boarding and body boarding, all weather permitting. Also Oxwich Beach has there own water sports facility if you fancied trying something new. Please note there may be a cleaning surcharge.
Special Celebrations & Get Together’s
The Bungalows are the perfect location if you are celebrating a special occasion, even if it’s a surprise we can keep it quiet for you. A great place to come especially if you have family and friends located all over the UK. Come and stay in the beautiful Gower.